All graduates in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, physics, chemical engineering and materials may undertake doctoral studies at the Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry.
- International Doctoral Studies (MSD)
- InterDokMed Environmental Doctoral Studies “Interdisciplinarity for innovative medicine” operating in agreement with the Institute of Pharmacology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, with the Faculty of Chemistry of the Jagiellonian University and the Faculty of Medicine of the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University
- Interdisciplinary Environmental Doctoral Studies FCB “Physical, Chemical and Biophysical Foundations of Modern Technologies and Materials Science”
operating in agreement with the Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science of the AGH University of Science and Technology, the Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics of the AGH University of Science and Technology, the Faculty of Chemistry of the Jagiellonian University and the Institute of Nuclear Physics Henryk Niewodniczański of the Polish Academy of Sciences
The scope of our study consists of many topics, both experimental and theoretical, including:
- heterogeneous, homogeneous and enzymatic catalysis,
- physical chemistry of solids and nanomaterials syntheses,
- quantum chemistry of catalytic systems and catalytic reactions,
- colloid chemistry,
- surfactants and dispersed systems,
- chemistry and technology of polymers,
- organic and inorganic chemistry and technology.