Interdisciplinary Environmental Doctoral Studies
Interdisciplinary Environmental Doctoral Studies FCB was establish by five scientific units:
- Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science AGH University of Science and Technology (WFiIS AGH) – coordinator
- Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics AGH University of Science and Technology (WIMiC AGH)
- Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University (WCh UJ)
- Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences (IKiFP PAS)
- The Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IFJ PAS)
PhD students are recruited to the scientific unit employing their supervisor from a leading discipline and are subject to the provisions of doctoral studies in force in this scientific unit, which provides the workplace and the equipment and materials necessary for the scientific work of a doctoral student.
PhD students implement a joint doctoral program regardless of the unit in which they are affiliated.